Monday, June 2, 2014

Beginning

Hi! I'm Samantha.  


Cut my bangs recently.
I am a 17 year old girl from Oklahoma who loves cats and crafts. I'll be 18 in August. 
I started this blog so I can show the world what I do, how I do it, and why I do it. A few things I like to do right now are:
  • postcard swaps
  • send penpal or snailmail letters
  • create polymer clay charms and jewelry
  • create resin charms
  • draw
And one of my greatest dreams or accomplishments is to go to Japan. If I collect enough money, I will be able to go in May of 2015 with my college class. 
I know many other people who have blogs, but I don't follow them as frequently as I would like to. Now that I have made my own, I can post my own thoughts and reblog ideas I see on other websites. 
I won't make this into a diary-type site because I believe diaries or journals are private and shouldn't be shared with anyone. Especially not to the internet! Actually, think of my blog as an unorganized schedule or planner. I don't do a whole lot, but since I have just graduated high school, I think my life is about to change. A lot. And I don't want to miss any chances. I can't wait to explore the world and meet new people! There are so many things I want to do in this life! I just want to pack my bags and go wherever the roads take me. So I hope you'll join me in my adventures and give your opinion on my future life here in Oklahoma.

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment